Sunday 15 September 2013

Joining Tables in Oracle SQL Developer -


I have four tables that I want to join and want to show output all together. I'm not sure how Syntax Oracle works for SQL developers. I know that this is a simple question for the programmer and I was hoping anyone could suggest how the code can look.

Tables are:

  JNL 1 JNL2 JNL3JNL4   

The key is for everyone Between normal is four of these tables are ItemID .

What does the query look like? Thanks

It really depends on how you want to connect (external or not), But you can use the default SQL Syntax For example, select join keyword:

  from JNL1, JNL2, JNL3, JNL4, where JNL1, * engage to. Item id = jnl 2.itemad and jnl 2.atamid = jnl 3.imaid and jnl 3.atamid = jnl 4.itemad;   

In addition to this you can use multiple INNER JOINS

  SELECT JNL1 as anything that may be INNER BiITID as JONL2 = AITAMID Inner Joint JNL 2 as CIITAMID = B.ITAMID Inner JNL 2 NDODD item ID = C. ItamID    

No comments:

Post a Comment