Sunday 15 September 2013

jquery - how to split browser window -


I am working on a web base application and I need to split the browser window vertically I right column app The html / css and content will be divided, while the left column will display another website and it will use most of the place. I believe I can do it with an iframe but I wonder if there is a different approach that I can give it to.

The left column, part of the application, will be optional, so that the user can choose to disable it and the external website / iframe should occupy the width of the entire window.

I need two vertical scroll bars for two columns and the left column should not overlap the other.

If someone can tell me in the right direction then I would be very appreciative.

Thank you.

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

You can divide the window by using divs, and you can use another location by hiding a div. See example of this code:

  & lt; Button onclick = "document.getElementById ('leftArea'). Style.display = 'none'" & gt; Hide left area & lt; / Button & gt; & Lt; Div style = "width: 100%; height: 100%" & gt; & Lt; Div id = "leftArea" style = "float: left; width: 50%; background-color: # FF 20000" & gt; Left Area - Iframe below: & lt; Br / & gt; & Lt; Iframe src = "" width = "100%" height = "100%" & gt; & Lt; / Iframe & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Div style = "width: 100%; background-color: # 0000ff" & gt; Correct area & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;    

No comments:

Post a Comment