Sunday 15 September 2013

multithreading - Capture IO of spawned program in Java -


I am writing a program in java that depends on a pre-compiled third party jar which is similar to my directory is. At runtime, my program checks if this file exists, then downloads it if it is not. Its main square is then executed. However, printed program prints a large volume of text directly on the console. Is there any way to 'capture' (and therefore hide) this output from stdout and apply directly to your parents' applications Return to stdin ? I would ideally prefer the children program inside the same JVM, so I have the runtime.axac () .

Java 1.5+ process builder class and process Use square. Remember that if you do not control your stream properly, the process will be blocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment