Sunday 15 September 2013

php - Pass id from HTML email to landing page, then use that to populate SQL query -


I have, we call 5 email threads (A, B, C, D, E), each email is different . Each email contains a link on a landing page

Then I have a php landing page wire frame that pulls data from a SQL database (currently MSQL, but can be changed using PDOs) ) So that different content can be populated. Therefore 1 php landing page, but 5 lines in the database to populate 5 different versions of that landing page, on which the email viewer links.

My current query in my landing page looks like this:

  & lt ;? Php $ result = "Select body_copy to low_engagement WHERE thread_segment = 'a3'"; $ Stmt = $ connection- & gt; Ready ($ result); $ Stmt- & gt; Executed (); $ Body_copy = ""; While ($ line = $ stmt-> fetch ()) {$ bodyCopy = $ row ['body_copy']; }? & Gt;   

I manually change the where section delivers thread_segment of 'a1', 'a2', 'a3' In, 'A4' and 'a5' are updated with the appropriate content according to each of the 5 threads in my landing page.

My question is, it is possible to mark HRM possibly in the HRM email. The landing page can communicate with some landing page saying this, for the link link which is linked to 5 emails / email links Coming and dynamically altering thread_segment value?

I am fairly new to PHP / PDO so I'm open to suggestions and / or directions. In my current research on this matter, I have still been researching about passing the variable through one of several mediums, but the content I am getting is in relation to the forms.

No insights are highly appreciated!

Yes, just pass thread_segment to the href of the email, such as: some.url.com/page .php? S = a3 and replace your pd like this:

   fetch ()) {$ bodyCopy = $ row ['body_copy']; }? & Gt;    

No comments:

Post a Comment