Sunday 15 September 2013

WebSphere Portal 8 Remote Action -


I am setting up a remote operation, but I want to specify the authoring template. How can I get atid (or authoring template id)?

Here is the document: [Plugin: Remote Action Action = "New" type = "com.ibm.workplace.wcm.api.Content" Atid = "ID1"]

Here is a link to the docs:

The name does not work, it is looking for an item ID (I think). I tried digging through the WCM data export and I tried to follow the HTTP requests while reaching the authoring template, but I did not know how to get that ID, I made it more complicated Am I Any help is greatly appreciated.

I have gone to the specific elements for which I had to get UUID and put them on a new In the library, I exported that library by myself and used grep to find the references to the ethering template and Si area. This was the move -P

No comments:

Post a Comment