Sunday 15 September 2013

vertical alignment - Slides JS, portrait orientation Image -


Slide JS set up on my responsive site. But I am not able to show the image in image size. Do any of the ways that slides get JS to protect any aspect ratio and adjust image width based on maximum-height?

My slide divi: width: 760 and height: 560: If I have the width of the image at a width = 320px and h = 560px, the image width is 760px the scales.

My site:

Thanks for any advice Carol

You need to make some changes to your JS file. Get the following code:

  E ("Sludge control", n). children (). AddClass ("slidesjs-slide") CSS ({status: "full", top: 0, left: 0, width: "100%", zindex: 0, display: "none", webkitBackfaceVisibility: "hidden"}); Try changing   

and "width: 100% " to "height: 100%" .

No comments:

Post a Comment