Sunday 15 September 2013

php - Translation handling in Zend Framework 2 -


I am creating a multilingual application with the Zend Framework 2.

Currently, I have to apply the translatorware interface with each object a translucent output and use the translatorwaretrat. Therefore, to translate I'am form labels, error messages, and information, each form, input filter and a translator example injection in the controller object

Is this the right way to do this or is there a different approach In which the example of a translator needs translation in each object.

(I know that I can translate verification errors by injection to a default translator for the subbibitivator, but I like my own error messages)

Use principle modules as orm for zm2 and handle Doctor Extensions gedmo / translatable data translation

To obtain translatable, documentation Follow this part of:

Then run the schema tool to update your database.

No comments:

Post a Comment