Sunday 15 September 2013

linux - Subversion: File properties -


I am using subvision to manage my Pyro code. But I do not know how to put file properties in my configuration file.

For example, I have checked the configuration file on my development platform. I want to make sure

  1. after the configuration file is checked. The SVN up process should ignore the modified configuration file.
  2. On the server side I have a gold configuration file. Therefore, the SVN commit should also ignore the configuration file.

    I do not know how to set the property of the configuration file, so I'm seeking help here.

    In advance thanks

    It comes in enough that it is < P> Brief version: Create (and version) a "template" configuration file user checks a WC, a file system replaces local (not svn ), which is ignored by the deprecation, And then modify that copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment