Sunday 15 September 2013

php - Can't connect to MySQL server from my webserver, works fine using the exact same file on my personal box -


I have a Goddard server where I need to be able to enter the site's users in tracking numbers For whether we have this system. I have coded it in PHP / PDO, and it works well on my personal machine, wherever it is located (local or remote). I upload the exact same php file to the Goddiver server, and whatever is available is a timeout and a MESLL error that is saying it can not connect.

Convert your connection string IP address to local host. This means that get the information from the hosting server with this password and username. Username and password and database are your own course 1 question may be what program are you using to upload files to the hosting server?

  $ con = mysqli_connect ("localhost", "user", "pass", "my_db") or die (mysql_error ());    

No comments:

Post a Comment