Sunday 15 September 2013

ellipses collisions in vb.net? -


I have some problems in my game. In fact I had to find out the ellipse-oval collision, I would prefer the code As Vb.net language, I can not understand any other help with ideas or codes?

You only investigate conflict with object and area can do. New Drawing2D.GraphicsPath () gp1.AddEllipse (Rect1) as Dim Gp2 New Drawing2D.GraphicsPath () gp2.AddEllipse (rect2) as the intrinsic method:

  dim gp1 ) Dim reg1 as new area (gp1) dim reg2 as new area (gp2) reg1.inset (reg2) reg1.GetRegionScans (New Drawing2D.Matrix (1, 1, 0, 1, 1, 0)). Length & gt; 0 message << code>    and  rect1   rectangle << code>    / code> S which defines the oval (like), like when you draw the oval with a rectangle:   A new rectangle like dim rect 1 is (5, 5, 150, 100) m. Credigraphics You can use a better game engine for performance and options.               


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment