Sunday 15 September 2013

java - Not Able to Increase the size of heap in JVM greater than 128m -


I am using a system 1.66 GB RAM with Windows Server 2003 x86.

I have a VB application that is Java VoM ie jvm.dll is loading . I want to increase the maximum size of my application size used by my application. I have read many articles & amp; It has been learned that in order to increase the maximum logic size, we have to logic with the JVM -Xmx & lt; Size & gt; . The maximum size of the hap size was initially 64 MB , using the above logic I can increase the size of the pile to 128m But when I do not load the jvm.dll size of 256 meters or more, can anyone tell me the solution? JRE which I am using is 1.5.0_22 .

The size of the hep space in the default java is 128 MB at 32-bit JVM on the sun, but it From JVM to JVM, it is quite different.

Depending on the requirements of your application you can increase the size of the heap space of Java. If your app is large and a lot of objects are created, you can resize the heap using the JMB option -Xms and -Xmx . Xms indicates the starting size of a heap, whereas -Xmx represents the maximum size pile. There is another parameter called -Xmn that shows the size of the new generations of the heap space. The only thing is, you can not dynamically change the size of the pile in Java - when you start JVM, you can provide a heap size parameter to Java. > Set the maximum Java heap size

  • -Xss set the Java thread pile size

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment