Sunday 15 September 2013

xcode4.5 - How to install clang checker-275 and give me some example to configure Clang Scan-Build Plugin? -


I downloaded the investigator- 275.tar.bz2 and tried to use the following command to configure it, But it throws an error.

Pudu. / User / abc / download / check -24 / / -x-x-code-niliser - use-checker-build = $ absolutupaoh_ohlgg password:

error: sudo: ./Users/abc/download / Checker-235 / Set-Exec-Analyzer: Command not found Mac-Mini: ~ Aegon $ sudo ./Users/abc/ Download / Check / 24-22 / Set-xcode-Analyzer - Usage-Checker-Build = $ / User / ABC / Download / Checker-200 / Bin / Tiff

I have followed this link for reference ..

Please give me this Please help to resolve the problem. Thanks in advance

Please check this. I am facing the same issue which I came to know that not only I but many people have to face the same issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment