Tuesday 15 July 2014

java - HTTPClient - Submit inputs -


I'm trying to code a small app that automatically updates my packages when I reach the local post office site. Let's track. / P>

The problem I am facing is that whenever I make HTTPPAT, I do not get the site completely because it seems that some parts are javascript.

Here's the site:

If you get the HTTP gate, then you will not get captcha stuff that comes to the browser. So my question is, is there any way to get this information from HTTPClient? Or is it impossible?

Thank you!

httpGet captures only HTML, as you were assessing it by the browser, as much as javascript The code was not executed, the more you can try to get HTML and create an HTML page and test it. If CSS and JavaScript are related to the path, then you can add references for them.

Ex: /css/all.css

Add Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment