Sunday 15 February 2015

Change Linux framebuffer background color -


My question is about the Linux kernel when the framebuffer device starts (I think it's vesafb

Strong>), the color of the screen is filled with black color. How can I change that color? Which file should I edit? I think this is something in driver / video / .

I know only about changing the console background ( driver / TTI / VT / VTC ), but I do not need it. VGA console is off.

If my description is not clear, then I have my system bootup in a virtual machine. After loading the kernel, its size in the QEMU window is 640x480 and it is completely black (0: 03-0: 04). This is what I want to amend. After this my init has started. It outputs text to the framebuffer and then dies, causing the kernel panic and reboot in 1 second. Then everything starts up

vt.c Console implementation started at a time at a VGA console , But now it is used for all the consoles. (Anything that the underlying hardware driver actually supports 'Attribute Bytes' is mapped.)

vc_def_color in vc_init () Change the initialization of

With version 3.12, this kernel parameter can also be changed with vt.color .

No comments:

Post a Comment