Sunday 15 February 2015

cx_freeze over Python Wand (imagemagick) -


Image Magic Library is required to stick. When I explain my code, it works fine on my computer.

However, when I freeze it from cx_freeze it remembers the additional library. I do not know how to add that library to the zip. I know how to add .dll files to a folder, but I do not know which .dll s wand is needed when I have all the .dll s, but could not convert the images.

Update:

So I entered CORE_RL_wand _ * in the folder. Dll and CORE_RL_magick _ *. Running Dll I get an error:

  can not start because CORE_RL_bzlib_.dll is missing   

I said that one And according to the needs of 20 others. After that the app starts, but when I try to open an image and change its size and hide, I get:

  wand \ resource.py line 223, wand. Exception.MissingDelegateError: NoDecodeDelegateForThisImageFormat 'pathblah Jpg 'error / formation c / readiage / 552   

I do not know how to get rid of it.

you CORE_RL_wand _ *. Dll and CORE_RL_magick _ *. Dll is required to be included in the zip.

No comments:

Post a Comment