Sunday 15 February 2015

html - How to call a C# method from asp.net side? -


This is a common question but I could not find any relevant answer

I have an ASPX page and In it, I have created a list of "a href" tag that is generated behind my C # code. Now what data do I want to send based on the "a href" tag and pass it in my c # code , Which will then populate my popup with the necessary information:

Process

"a href click" - & gt; Call C # method - & gt; Popup Popup With Data

I'm stuck on how to pass data to "c #" from "a href click"

I did the onscreenclick but my popup was not popped up too.

For starters, I want to try: When I click on the "a href" tag, my changeTitle () method is c # Call which will change the title of the popup. If I can do this work, then I should be able to manage the rest

 popup

C # method:

  public zero change only () {this.modalTitle.InnerHtml =" Bye-world "; }   

Tell me that you need more information, I hope to do this work

You can actually get jQuery and ASP.NET You can learn more about how to work together, learn more about it. I highly recommend starting.

There is a blog entry here to use jQuery to call ASP.NET server methods (page layout is a great way to get instant hooks in server-side logic, which will return data I can use the technology in many projects over the years, and I think once you start learning about the power of jQuery, then you can see this approach strictly. serve Would you like to use on-side control. / P>

No comments:

Post a Comment