Sunday 15 February 2015

ios - present view on part of screen; disable surrounding views but keep them visible -


When a user clicks a button, a text view should pop up in the middle of the screen. Two requirements:

1) What was previously displayed is still visible (except for the text view or the cover of the keyboard).

2) If the user should tap or keyboard outside the text view, nothing should be done.

I thought if I present the text view in my own VC, which will address # 2, because I think how model submissions work, however, when I do this Even though I made the background of the text view VC transparent and tried to reduce the frame, I get all this, the text view around the black color. There is nothing visible behind the presented VC.

Edit:

It has come to my mind that apparently when you use a tab bar controller, that object presents all, no matter Does the VC actually send the current message automatically? I am using a tab bar controller, maybe it is part of the problem and prevents the option of using the current ViewController so I need a different method!

You can add a transparent view to the size of the whole screen and see your text in it Will not allow to pass. Then whenever the user is entered into the text, you can remove that transparent view (and the textview with it) from your supervision.

No comments:

Post a Comment