Sunday 15 February 2015

java - Jenkins Plug-in - Post-build Step - with many config options -


I am currently working on the Jenkins plug-in which is a post-build step (Hudson Task Builder). . I use both global.jelly & amp; Within config.jelly matching resources

So far, for every field, I am using the following ...

  • @ DataBoundConstructor

    I have a lot of things to configure, I think there should be some easy way with JSON to be used in the background, Can I clean

    How does the data actually continue, because my current understanding is that it uses the population of the recipient's value and how does it actually protect the values ​​that I am not sure? Unfortunately, this is the only way that I know that your builder needs to be configured by Jenkins to get your job done. The configuration.xml file keeps all of your configuration in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment