Sunday 15 February 2015

powershell - Msi doesn't run on a remote server with psexec : msiexec exit with code 0 -


I am trying to install a .msi on a command server:

  Psexec \\ computername -u adminname -p password -s -i msiexec.exe / i C: \ share \ myfile.msi   

When I launch it, I msiexec.exe process I look at the remote in the process explorer, but the process seems useless, and till I stop the basic process (PXAC) it remains so I know that the MSI is directly connected to the remote machine C: \ D If you create some folders in the Drive, then there is a problem with the administrator? -U and -P I am giving admin authority on remote.

psexec -u adminname -p password -s -i msiexec.exe / i C: \ share \ myfile.msi works if I type it directly on remote

Update: If I remove, then -i I need to remove msexx.exe from the 0 code after launching psexec.

2 : I have tried the same process on the same server using C # and WMI and I get the following error: a security package specific Error occurred (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070721) They are both of the same problem / security option.

I resolved my issue by copying the MSI file on the remote server.

  copy-item file installs. MMS-encryption \\ server \ c $ \ destination folder psexec \\ server CMD / C "MSIXAC.exe / ic: \ destinationfinder \ filetoinstal.mmsi / cool / Click on Norstart "   

No comments:

Post a Comment