Sunday 15 February 2015

vb.net - ASP.NET 4 pie chart number and percent -


I'm googling for a reply for some time, but what I'm looking for is MS ASP.NET There are several answers to get 4 pie charts one or the other, but it seems that a critical answer is not present in both a numeric value and a percentage value. Here's an example of what I'm trying to do:

  ------------- / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / \ / 38.10% / \ | / | \ ________ / / 13 / \ / 61.90% / \ -------------   

I can get in any number individually I am, but how does it get to display both values ​​simultaneously? C # and / or VB Net solutions are equally acceptable.

chart 1 Series [0] .abel = "#VALX #PERCENT {P0}";

'#VALX' shows X values ​​and therefore combines with '#PERCENT {P0}' generates a label such as "Winner 32%" where "Winner" is my X value.

No comments:

Post a Comment