Thursday 15 August 2013

How to add a wordpress setup within another wordpress setup? -


I have a WordPress website on which "Example /" is running, I have any other WordPress installation "Example / Example 2 / "Currently, after creating a folder named" example2 ", the home page loads but links are shown as 404. For example: "example / example 2 / category / category 1" redirects on the original setup of WordPress 404 page (which is understandable from the POV of the original setup) How can I create unique 2 set up, Can not remove, I have control over child setup only. Also, since I am running on a network server, I have no CNNL credits to create a subdomain under the current setup.

After creating a folder called "example2", the home page load is OK but the link As shown in 404

This is because you have just created a directory and there is no file in it like index.php inside (default page). The 404 error page is redirecting you.

P> Then to create a database, CPNL & gt; MySQL database for user and user.

Now link http://domain.com/example2 to load Try it now, you will not be taken into a 404 error; Instead, you can complete the WordPress installation.

If you have a soft-angle with CPNL Define the WordPress by defining the path as / example2 .

Please tell me that you have a problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment