Sunday 15 September 2013

asp.net - highcharts prepare options for POST -


I need to send a Highcharts option object to an asch page, so it can be written on a JSON flat file. These files have been sent to Fitmos later through HighTech - Convert to create some PDFs.

The problem is that the objects are stringing I keep receiving this error: Unicode Type Error: When I try, change the circular structure to JSON:

  $ Post ("myASP.asp", JSON.stringify (myChart.highcharts).));   

Here is a sample post string, but I'm not sure how to get it with me. When I paste my sample in my code for testing, I get all kinds of irreversible double quote errors. Is this a typo on their part?

I will check if the elements in the JSON objects are reference or not. As far as I remember that JSON is not supported by serializer.

An example of this if you have an object with an array of children that refer back to the parent

I think you can try the following: < / P>

  {"infile": myChart.getSVG ()}   

should get it SVG representation of the chart

No comments:

Post a Comment