Sunday 15 September 2013

html - DIV content appear overlapping for few seconds -


In my application there are some page on our page, the telephrine grid on which there are endorsement controls. Provides the ability to change the size of a page from within control. All the teleeric grids are provided as nested divisions. I have Grid 1, which has the default page size of 5 rows, when I change to 100, grid data is provided, the Gird Container DIV is replaced again, although the content of GRID2 In the lower part, this new-generated content for a few seconds and then the page looks fine.

I tried to inspect the element in the background using IE Developer Tools, though the content disappears when I capture the element.

The other thing is that only happens in IE8, it works perfectly in Google Chrome.

On the related issue, I found a method of compiling and removing CSS by reducing the CSS and reducing the DIV, although it does not appear to be working.

Any indication will help.

Kind regards,

This function worked in my case ... .............

  function IE8DivRenderWorkAround () {var dataDiv = $ ('# MYDIVID') [0]; DataDiv.style.cssText = "Display: None"; SetTimeout (function () {var datadiv = $ ('# MYDIVID') [0]; datadiv.style.cssText = "display: block"; 500); }    

No comments:

Post a Comment