Sunday 15 September 2013

java - Getting wrong answer from MediaWiki engine when passing Hebrew paramaters -


I'm making an Android version of some Hebrew website that uses WikiEngine, but when I use the hebre API Attempt to get some data through the title name I got the wrong answer. Like I try to get this URL

"HEBREW_TITLE"

I got an answer from the API that the title is missing. However, if I have a string pass

blockquote% d 7% a1% d 7% 99% d 7% 95% d 7% a2d% d 7% 91% d7 % A8% D7% 9B% D7% 99% D7% A9% D7% AA_% D7% 9E% D7% 9B% D7% A9% D7% 99% D7% A8% D7% 99_% D7% 94% D7% 9% D7% 99% D7% 9B% D7% 94

I got a strange answer. I received this string when I used to copy-paste the URL from the browser, then my question is hot, I can move the name of the Hebrra subject with this format using Java to the string.

Thanks

Try

  string Title = "THE_HEBREW_TITLE"; String encodeditle = url encoder.exode (title, "UTF-8");   

and use encodedTitle to write the URL that you are using to ask the web service.

No comments:

Post a Comment