Sunday 15 September 2013

SSRS 2008 R2 Report Data not Showing Up On Server -


I have no issue with the SSR report, which is not showing any of the other reports (including mine) The job is not the same it runs locally without fail, but when it goes to the server, nothing is visible in the viewer

  • It could be possible why this could happen?
  • What are possible ways to avoid it in the future?
  • How can I fix this for the this report?

    Enter image details here

    < Strong> Edit: I looked at the bottom of the page, I found this error:

    Message: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown while processing the request on the server Error occurred. The status code returned from the server was: 500

    OK, I thought it was the parameters One of the special datasets that did not match correctly, so the report was OK - but the parameter was not dataset.

    It has been decided. For your help, @Tigolish Thank you

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment