Tuesday 15 July 2014

c# - Inserting image in a WPF RichTextBox -


I have a client / server chat room setup and I want to change the piece of text with images (":)" , "P", etc.) Dynamically, and I know that the paragraph can be done with the class, though this problem for me is that whenever I add a paragraph to the document block of the richxbox, insert this image Before making a line break (and my knowledge, modifying this aspect Can not be done).

Before I can get the issue of parsing emoticons, before this the chat line is already being compromised in many ways (many colorful text, breakdown of sporadic lines) the entire line Examples of paragraphs do not seem too viable.

I have tried to set and paste the image on the clipboard, although it does not sit well with my idea, and I have problems too, images overwritten text and some other things.

I'm looking for option of paragraph class (or solution / action on my current set up) to insert an image in the middle of the text in a rich text box.

Thanks

Change the text to an event and handle the pictures between the text Include. The following articles will help you,



No comments:

Post a Comment