Sunday 15 February 2015

dataimporthandler - Does Solr data import handler support custom variables? -


I currently have a problem with my data import handler where $ {dataimporter.last_index_time} Not

I'm thinking of changing last_index_time and I'm thinking to change it to a database. Increasing value from simple atomic form in opposition to time-to-time, but to do this, set custom variables through the solver that can be referenced in my data-config.xml file. And should be able to read.

Alternatively , if I can find a way for set dataimporter.last_index_time , then it might be possible Will work well as well to ensure that the previous_nex_type is less than the newly-committed lines (and more importantly, that it is set with a single clock).

Does the Solar support this?

short answer: yes it's two

long answer: < P> I'm passing the parameter in the request () with the default values ​​defined in the handler (solrconfig.xml) at work

:

You can do something like this in Data- config.xml

  $ {dataimporter.request.your_variable}   

with request:

  / dataimport & amp; ; Command = delta-import & amp; Clean = false & amp; Commit = true & amp; Your_variable = 123    

No comments:

Post a Comment