Sunday 15 February 2015

gruntjs - Grunt watcher for javascript concat -


I am trying to add all javascript files to a file inside my controllers directory, which is located at the top of a level is. I am using this code:

  concat: {dist: {files: {'  

This works fine, but whenever I change my javascript files, I still manually delete grunt concat Is forced to type, so I am trying to do it with an audience, but it can not be found to work. This is my watch code:

  concat: {files: ['& lt;% = yeoman.dist% & gt; / Script / controller / *. Js'], work: ['concat']},    

when you want That you will need to type "hoarse clock" to monitor files. You will need to add clock work to your "gruntfile.js":

  clock: {concat: {files: [ '& Lt;% = yeoman.dist% & gt; / ** / * Js'], work: "cockat"}}   

Your concat work still needs to be present with you.

Ensure that you also install in the form of suffocation-disorder.

  Install NMM Crispy-Clock --save-dev   

See the page for the pan for more information on these -

No comments:

Post a Comment