Thursday 15 April 2010

What is the name of this NetBeans Theme property? -


I am optimizing a NetBusiness theme to set the right color balance for my eyes. The suggestion for (auto-complete box) is to change the color of the default PHP functions as I have found that the dark blue is hard to read.

I do not like the property name to do so.

To explain further, I know where to change the color, I can not find this specially.

Tools & gt; Options & gt; Fonts & amp; Colour.

I am using the night's production version (2013-06-19_17-09-51 / which I have found here)

I have changed my look & ; Experience and experimenting the dark metal theme for the device.

Edit P: It seems that it actually The font which does not have the font and color theme is set. By changing a theme from my custom, the color of the nulled theme autocomplete is not changing, so I was looking at the wrong place ... However, I would still like to change the default color of the text below.

If anyone knows, please share!)

here Enter the image details

It has been found that this is a bug I have on the Netbeans forum Asked about the issue and got an answer. Please see here for details:

No comments:

Post a Comment