Tuesday 15 May 2012

javascript - Make a windows explorer like html5 menu that automatically adds new files/maps -


I want to create HTML / Javascript / CSS menus that have the same functionality as Windows Explorer Navigation.

I have 200 HTML files, there is only one thing that is navigation. I do not really need some fancy. Actually, I want the exact same thing as Windows Explorer:

Enter the image details here </ P> <p> I'm sure that seeing such a menu via CSS / Javascript will not be difficult, but I'm sure about it: </ p> <p> Does anyone know anything Which automatically changes my file structure in a file. So if I add some new page / folder, it will automatically add this file to the menu. This will save me a lot of time, because I am planning to add those 100 files. </ P> </ div> <p> <div class =

Have a look at these options for jQuery Some of them do exactly what you want ...

No comments:

Post a Comment