Thursday 15 April 2010

joomla2.5 - joomla add custom table in administrator -


I am quite new to Joomla.

On the obverse I have created a form that saves data in the database. It works. Now I need to show data from DB in Joomla Admin.

So, I have to do this: 1) Add a new menu item to Joomla (where it should be, what would be the component)?

2) I have to show Joomla like a table with data from the database in the database

3) I will not have to change the data later on the administrator, but also on client view

How to do this in Joomla? Please, guide me some, I do not need exact sollution, just some guidelines I can make all the codes, but I do not know how to properly link Joomla.

The most effective solution will be to create an admin component, it will start you

Then you can follow this doctor to create database queries from within Joomla. Despite the lack of writing a component, you will need 2 links to create data base questions. Standard mysql / php does not work correctly within Joomla.

No comments:

Post a Comment