Friday 15 July 2011

Random image on page load -


I want to create a website showing a random image on each page load, I know that there are scripts that do this But I have seen a website that does the same without script, as can be from the source of the website, after opening the source code, if you refresh the source page, the image URL changes, the suggestion Gives it its attractive image from the web I and I want to do the same thing but I am not doing script code to fetch images. Here is another website that is doing the same thing

If you are right by saying that you do this page Can not be viewed in (i.e. not by javascript), so it is server-side by language like PHP, Python, Java etc. For implementation, StackHowflow is not a code for you, but rather to help you in coding.

No comments:

Post a Comment