Sunday 15 March 2015

adt - Getting errors after updating to the latest android sdk in eclipse -


I have 2 questions,

I have updated the Android SDK and now Eclipse gives me this error The startup error message is displayed below.

Enter image details here

I checked the update button But no updates are available now.

How to fix this problem?

The second question is, when a new project is created, then I can not choose the SDK version for "compiling with" because it does not provide any choice.

Enter image details here

As you above Next and finish buttons are also disabled, you can see on the picture. So now I can not create a new project

Is it because I updated the SDK version? (Both problems cause) I need help to fix both problems thanks.

Update to the latest ADT plugin The current ad version is 22.0.1. To learn how to update ADT.

No comments:

Post a Comment