Sunday 15 September 2013

gmail - Can a google script run without logging in? -


I want to run a script when my Gmail receives a specific attachment. Examples of such scripts are shown but my requirement is to execute the script without logging in to Gmail. Specifically, once the script has been installed, I hope it should be triggered whenever the attachment arrives. It works that this file will be posted on my web server where I will process it

Gmail is an email Not getting triggered (with or without attachments) / P>

What you can do is, there is a script with a trigger check based from time to time, to see if an email was received that matches certain requirements - such as a particular Has attachment.

You will need to press it repeatedly to prevent the script from processing in some way.

This will be for you to get started:

No comments:

Post a Comment